1. The hardener is poured into the container of the resin and then fully mix the 2 components until the mortar is the same color throughout. After throughout mixing, the mortar has a high bond strength to building materials.
2. Can System Mortar have 3 versions:
3. Stored in a cool, dry, ventilated place, out of the reach of children, away from heat sources.
4. The mixing quality of the 2 components and the correct filling of the holes or cracks or gaps (without air pockets) will effect the load-bearing capacity.
5. Surface must be clean, porous, free from dust or grease.
1. 500g(resin) + 500g(hardener) in cans
2. Resin: White
3. Hardener: Black
3. Good Use Label or no Label.
4. EXP Date on the top of can.
1. Shipments can be arranged by sea, air, courier express.
2. Courier express includes GDA, DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, EMS, SF, etc.
Are you from the EU regions?